Have you heard of the "Printemps des Poètes" competition nationwide? This year's theme is "Praising the other" which means "writing a poem about / to a person you admire".
So this month, we ask you to write a poem with the same theme and a number of criteria :
- Your poem must rime but you can choose the rime pattern (AABB, ABAB, ABBA...)
- 12 verses maximum
- The tone can be nostalgic, tragic, comic...
- you must use a comparison and a metaphor
- you must include a colour and a part of the body
- you must use at least one adjective related to a person's temper
The deadline is . Good luck to you all!